The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for general supervision and operation of the club. The President presides at club meetings and leads the executive committee in planning and accomplishing club responsibilities and goals. In co-ordination with other club officers, the President is responsible for submission of the club’s semi-annual membership report to World Headquarters. The President is the principal communicator to Toastmasters International.
* Plans and follow-ups on goals set by club.
* Ensures that officer changes and membership renewals are send to World Headquarters in time.
* Encourages all officers to go to training and give information when and where the training sessions are held.
* Informs members about workshops, contests and other events in the District.
* Goes to the spring conference to vote on District issues. Arranges a proxy if unable to attend.