Sergeant At Arms
The Sergeant At Arms makes proper physical arrangements and sets out materials for all club meetings. The S/A serves as master host in welcoming members and guests and ensures that guests receives material provided by the Vice President Membership and Vice President PR.
* This officer is responsible for the orderly conduct of the club meeting, including: collection of ballots, tallying of votes and control of club property between meetings.
* Arrive 10 minutes before Toastmaster meetings and set up the room.
* Make up nametags for new members. Distribute nametags to guests.
* Coordinates and implements orders of supplies in support of club activities such as manuals, office supplies, etc.
* Helps with counting ballots