The Treasurer is responsible for receiving and disbursing money.
* Arranges with the Club’s bank to be responsible for the Club’s bank account.
* Notifies members of semi-annual dues payable, collects dues, deposits them in the Club’s bank account and submits USD 27.00 for each member to World Headquarters.
* Collects from a new member the appropriate amount (see ‘New Member Fees’ file below), deposits it in the Club’s bank account and submits the appropriate portion to World Headquarters.
* Issues receipts for amounts received.
* Makes all payments promptly.
* Examines all bank statements and World Headquarters statements and verifies accuracy.